Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
K.CC - Counting & Cardinality
Preview Questions for Test: K.CC.4 - Activities
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 NA-not aligned-related- write the number - 3 (constructed - level I)
Write down the number Thirteen
#2 K.CC.4 - 5 count by writing - 1 (constructed - level II)
Write down the letter "k" 7 times
#3 K.CC.1 - 3 - 4 - 5 count and write to 20 - 6 (constructed - level I)
How many books are in the picture?
#4 K.CC.4 count to 10 - 2 (constructed - level II)
How many more penguins we need to add to make the count equal ten?
#5 K.CC.4 - successive number - 3 (constructed - level I)
How many bags are in the picture?
If you were to add 1 more bag in the picture, how many bags would be in the picture?
#6 K.CC.4 - successive number - 4 (constructed - level I)
How many pencils are in the picture?
If you were to add 4 more pencils in the picture, how many pencils would be in the picture?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License
Public Domain Mark