Assessments by Standard
Questions by Topic
Worksheets by Standard
View other tests, quizzes, practices and illustrations in domain
K.CC - Counting & Cardinality
Preview Questions for Test: K.CC.5 - Standard Formative Assessment
# of questions @ Level I
# of questions @ Level I & II
# of questions @ Level II
#1 K.CC.5 - addition - 1 (constructed - level II)
Count the number of dots on each domino and write the numbers
in the boxes below the domino.
Add up the dots and put the sum.
#2 K.NBT.1 - compose decompose with ones - 6 (constructed- level I & II)
How many circles are in the two rows?
How many circles are in the second row?
#3 K.CC.4 - 5 count by writing - 4 (constructed - level II)
Write down the letter "p" 6 times
#4 K.CC.1 - 3 - 5 count and write to 20 - 9 (constructed - level I)
How many dogs are in the picture?
Move the cursor over any question to view it
How to use it?
Data dashboard - Learning Analytics for teachers?
* To view correct answers and available explanations,
it in Guest Mode and view the result report
Free CCSS Math Assessments
- Any Time - Any Where - No Limit
- Informal informative, domain & summative assessments fully aligned to CCSS
- Access to 8,000+ questions, to 350+ free K-12 worksheets & to 1,800+ tests fully aligned to CCSS
- Teachers can assign an online assessment to group of students to take at home, classroom or lab
Terms of Service
Content on this page is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
4.0 International License
Public Domain Mark